Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Paris

I'm on vacation dream mode right now.  I've been going through a lot in my personal life, and some major changes have occurred lately.  Changes that have been hard, but that I'm hoping will turn out for the best.  But between these changes, work, and all the construction going on in my house, I'm dreaming of a far away getaway.
I am dying...absolutely dying...to go to Paris.  It is the most magical place to me, and I just have to travel there.  The language, the city, the architecture...they all hold such a foreign appeal that I find just magical.  Hopefully I can save my pennies, and this vacation can someday soon be more than just a dream.

What is one place in the world you're dying to visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!