Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Just a Few More Tables

Need a few more last minute table ideas for Thanksgiving?  Remember, you can change the whole atmosphere of your holiday just by the table settings.  Whether you want it to be casual, formal, rustic, chic, or something else...you can totally set the atmosphere with your table.  Here are a final few ideas I'm loving:
Indian corn, small pumpkins, and gourds in a pretty glass dish.  This is an easy yet festive centerpiece.
Use pears for place card holders.
I LOVE these! So elegant!
Cut mini pumpkins and use them for candlestick holders! So cute!

Okay...I'm done with Thanksgiving tables.  I hope you have found something you love :)

All images via Martha Stewart





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!