Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Tables

Setting a festive holiday table can be tricky, especially if you are on a budget.  With so many other expenses around the holiday time, nobody wants to spend huge amounts of money on their Christmas centerpieces.  I found a few beautiful ideas that you could easily modify for a fabulous Christmas table, without having to break the bank.
Wrap some packages, tie with a big ribbon, and add a few ornaments.  These packages are covered in moss and brown paper, but I think any pretty wrapped packages would look great.
You know how much I love silver, particularly mercury glass.  This seems to be all the rage this season, and I see it everywhere at a variety of places.  Add some greenery and some silver ornaments, and you've got yourself a wonderfully in-style table.
I feel like this is traditional Christmas.  Greens and red, candles, pinecones, and cranberries.  Its beautiful.  Check out the cute bundle of cinnamon sticks serving as a name card.  Love it!
I think this would be SO cute for a kids table!
You can never go wrong with a green centerpiece for Christmas.  And this one is simple, but totally beautiful.  Pair with a black tablecloth for a really dramatic look.
Again, mercury glass + greenery= can't go wrong.  I like the layers on this table.
I think this is absolutely stunning.  And feels so wintery.  Its perfect.
Fill some hurricane glasses with candles and surround with pretty ornaments.  This is simple, but looks really beautiful when all put together.

What is your favorite way to decorate your Christmas dinner table?

All images via HGTV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!