Thursday, April 21, 2011

Kate Middleton: Hats

Are you excited about the upcoming Royal Wedding?  I know I certainly am...which is something the bf teases me about every time I bring it up.  He thinks its stupid that I'm excited about it, but I honestly am.  I guess more than anything...I am intrigued.  I think Kate (or should I say Catherine...as she will have to be addressed after the wedding) is just gorgeous, and I love her sense of style.  

People magazine online has a whole section dedicated to Kate and the royal wedding, and yesterday, I feel in love with some of her hats.  Check these out:


This last one is my favorite...I love feathers!! Plus, she is just so stinkin' beautiful!

So tell me...will you be tuning in for the Royal Wedding (or DVRing since its on at like 3 am Chicago time?)

Images via People Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!