Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Brunch

Who's excited for Easter?  I for one can't wait.  This year, I decided to give up all sweets AND all chips for Lent, and this 40 days has been long and hard.  Normally, I just give up sweets, and that alone is difficult enough.  This year, the chips have been killer.  And the second you decide to give something up, you only want it 100 times more.  I made a special request that the Easter bunny bring me a bag of chips, and I will be quite thrilled.  Yum

But speaking of brunch, check out these dining areas.  Wouldn't these rooms make your Easter morning a whole lot brighter (particularly if you're in the Chicagoland area and the sun has decided to hate us and disappear forever)

Love the green with the black and white.

So springy.  Love it!

What are your plans for Easter Sunday?  Did you give up anything for Lent?

Images via DecorPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!