Wednesday, April 20, 2011

EdenFantasys

Its that time again...another post about my love affair with EdenFantasys.  I mean, if you haven't checked this site out by now...you have to at least be curious, right?  Its the perfect one-stop shop for all of your adult needs.  And trust me, they have everything you could be looking for.  From mild and tame to daring and sexy, they've got everything you need to make all your fantasies come true.  And with free shipping on orders over $59 and a free gift with every purchase, how can you go wrong?  Plus, if you sign up for their mailing list, you get special offers and discounts all the time.  

Free shipping + free gift + discount = perfection!! My kind of online shopping!

Everything from EdenFantasys comes quickly, and the box is completely discrete, so nobody will have a clue as to what lies behind that packaging.  Which I think is just fabulous, because who wants their personal business being seen by everyone?  Thats how rumors get started :)

This week, EdenFantasys is going green for Earth Day and is offering 25% off select eco-friendly toys.  As it says on their site "More pleasure with less footprint."  I've been all about going green lately, so sign me up :) I'm dying to try this sliquid organic silk
This week...celebrate Earth Week with EdenFantasys.  Have fun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!