Wednesday, April 6, 2011

EdenFantasys

So...you all know my love affair with EdenFantasys.  If you haven't checked out their site before, I really don't know what you are waiting for.  Its a one-stop shop for all of your adult romance needs.  And with affordable prices, free shipping on purchases over $59, and a free gift with every order, it is one of my favorite online shopping experiences!

I have a few gift cards saved up, and I plan on huge purchase.  And well-deserved I would say.  I'm about to finish a huge research project, graduate from college, and I just got accepted into graduate school.  Plus, the boyfriend just signed a lease on his first apartment in the city.  Time to CELEBRATE!!  So of course, I have been looking at EdenFantasys for all of our celebratory needs.  

But perhaps first on the list will be some of their more sensual, relaxing products.  I have been dying to try a massage candle.  I have read so much about them, so I think this will be added to the cart first.
I'm also thinking some other massage oil will be necessary.
Or maybe some body souffle
I don't know about you, but this looks like the perfect start to a relaxing, romantic weekend in!  So maybe once school, projects, moving, and graduation are over, this long-awaited weekend can finally be mine.  Go check out EdenFantasys today, and start picking out everything you need for your perfect weekend in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!