Thursday, October 28, 2010

Martyn Lawrence-Bullard Designs

Sorry to have been MIA for so long...school is kicking my butt.  Between peds clinicals, other homework and projects, and tests...I think school is the only thing I do right now.  Not okay.  My DVR is quickly filling up and I have a stack of two months worth of unread magazines.  Yikes!  But anways...do I have some good eye-candy for today.  Martyn Lawrence-Bullard Designs is a new designer I have come across lately, and I love the juxtaposition of modern and contemporary.  Have a look for yourself:
 I really love how these seems almost simple at first glance, but then looks more and more complex, with all the small details perfectly planned.  I love the height added to the coffee table by the pink branches!
 If I had a view and an outdoor space like this...I would never be seen again!
 This seriously defines outdoor living space.  It looks like an entire family room was lifted up and brought outside.  I love the black and white couches...my favorite color combo :)
 I could get used to getting ready here every morning.  Loving the scones.
 Hello chandelier.  I love you.
 Again with the beautiful chandelier!  And i love the unmatching side tables.  Yum
 Love the contrast of the dark and white wood. 
Just beautiful.

Well, I'm off to study for yet another exam.  I have a list of posts I want to do, so hopefully I will be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!