Monday, October 11, 2010

Designer Lust: Christina Murphy

Christina Murphy-Love at first sight.  Seriously, every time I look at her portfolio, my heart melts a little bit and it makes me want to jump up and change my whole apartment.  Or just sit and stare at the pictures all day.  I love her use of bold, bright colors, but it still looks elegant and not at all flashy.  Some of my favs (beware...there are many):
I love the mirror over the fireplace, and the mix and match of chairs
Such a bold, daring blue...but I think it looks beautiful!
This is my favorite.  Seriously...heaven.  The end :)
Love this pretty little nightstand.  And the scone lights!
Chairs=perfection
And just because pink and brown always look pretty

Ugh...I just love her work.  Stunning!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!