Saturday, October 2, 2010

Designer Lust: Mary McDonald

I was aimlessly looking around websites this morning in order to procrastinate studying, and saw that Veranda Magazine has a feature on Mary McDonald right now.  What beautiful work!  I love her use of bold colors and the attention to details.  As the website describes, her style "combines equal parts of classic elegance and hip insouciance."  

 I love the headboard and the pops of orange in the pillows.  And those nightstands have me drooling...I love their long legs!!

Again, I love the bright colors and the monograms on the bedding.  Elegant and fun at the same time!  I like how the pattern of the headboard is also used in the pillows.
This is my favorite favorite favorite!!  She had a design painted on a seagrass rug.  I love the gold and blue couch and that beautiful ottoman.  Drooling :)

All images via Veranda 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog while browsing and I just had to stop and leave a comment telling you how wonderful I think your blog is. I love your content and this post is amazing!

    Oh, and I’m a follower for sure! Thanks for bringing a smile to my day.

    Best wishes,
    ●▬▬▬๑۩ Tina @ Book Couture۩๑▬▬▬●

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! Thanks for stopping by and following me!
    I'm following you now!
    Hugs,
    Songberries

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!