Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Halloween Drinks

Guess who is having a Halloween-ish party on Friday?! MEE!! woo!! My roomie and I are having like 15 or so of our girlfriends over and having a ladies night, I can't wait.  This had been an especially crazy week of school, so at least I have something to look forward to.  I was able to do some Halloween decorating this weekend, so I hope to have some pictures of that coming up soon.  But for now...the drink recipes for Friday's party 
3 ounces tangerine juice (I'll probably use orange juice)
1 1/2 ounces white rum
3/4 ounce grenadine
Ice cubes
Combine juice and rum in a tall glass filled with ice.  Top with grenadine, and serve.

1 cup brandy
1 orange (ends cut off), thinly sliced
1 red apple, halved and thinly sliced
2 bottles well-chilled dry red wine such as Rioja or red Zinfandel
1 cup club soda
3/4 cup fresh orange juice
In a large pitcher, stir together brandy, orange, and apple slices.  Let stand 15 minutes.  Add win, club soda, and orange juice.  Serve over ice.

Both recipes via Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!