Thursday, March 29, 2012

EdenFantasys

Time for another post about my favorite online shop: EdenFantasys!  Never had the luxury of partaking in an EdenFantasys shopping experience?  If you haven't, you sure are missing out! EdenFantasys is an online adult retailer that carries all of your adult goodies, ranging from lingerie to sex toys to erotic videos and fun games.  It is truly a one-stop shop for all of your needs.  They carry a HUGE variety of products that is constantly growing and changing, so you're sure to always find something new.  Plus, all shipping is super discrete, and there is free shipping with any order over $59.  There is a free gift with every single purchase, and they have special deals all the time!  It really is wonderful.

Awhile back, EdenFantasys started carrying a variety of bath and beauty products.  When they first came out, I decided to order a few to test out and try for myself.  I must admit, I was a little hesitant at first, because I wasn't sure how I would like the products I was ordering.  After using them for quite some time, I must say I am a huge fan!  Some of them are now my favorite products and have seen incorporated into my everyday beauty routine.  Here are a few other products I've spotted that I am dying to get my hands on.
The walnut sugar scrub. I bet it smells amazing and does wonders for your skin.

Whipped body creme in honeysuckle grapefruit.  Does that not just sound amazing?

Organic lip balm.  I've seen this at other stores before and have been meaning to pick it up, but never gotten around to it.  I have friends who use this and I've heard nothing but positive feedback.

Brown sugar lip scrub.  Perfect to freshen up those lips as the spring and summer sun hits!

And in case you were wondering what my favorite bath product is:

This smoothing white sugar scrub.  Holy cow...it is amazing!  It makes my skin so soft and smooth, I can't get enough of it.  The smells is amazing!  I use it several times a week, and it has completely replaced all of my other scrubs.  Seriously, its a bit pricey, but its worth every single penny.

So check out EdenFantsays, I promise you, you will not be disappointed.  Whether you are looking for bath products, lingerie, vibrators or other sex toys...you will find something that you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!