Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dream Kitchens

I have grand plans of one day buying a home of my very own, and gutting it...so that I can make it the house that I have always dreamed of.  Obviously this won't be happening any time in the near future, but it sure is fun to dream.  I have a huge collection of photos that I have seen online over the years that I have saved to my computer, photos that I plan to turn to for inspiration when the time finally comes for me to create my ultimate dream house.  

One of the rooms I am most excited about is the kitchen.  Every time I see an email with kitchen designs, I carefully save the email until I have time to go through it, save the pictures that I love, and organize them accordingly.  HGTV recently released some "budget friendly" kitchens, and there are some that I just adore.

This looks like a mix of some high end with some more inexpensive products, but I believe that they hit the nail on the head.  I love the white cabinets and that beautiful grey backsplash.  Spending a bit more money on appliances is always worth the extra cost, and these truly look great.
So cute and friendly.  Great for organization, and I love the little personal touch the corner of this kitchen has.  It is unique and welcoming, and seriously brings a smile to my face every time I see it.
Have an open display can save money on cabinets, and if your dishes are pretty...then why hide them?  I love this little corner because everything looks like it has its perfect place, and the plate rack is a great way to store those plates.  Plus the little drawers underneath are just too cute!
Is this panty not just to die for?  Need I even say anything else?

All images via HGTV




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!