Saturday, October 15, 2011

Orange Rooms

With the weather getting cooler, the leaves falling, and Halloween just around the corner, the color orange has certainly been on my mind a lot lately.  Normally, it is not a color that I tend to favor, but lately, I have been loving it.  Especially when used in the home.  Check out some of these fabulous orange rooms.
Love love love this pop of color in the dining room! It looks especially beautiful with the gold sunburst mirror (which I also think is fabulous by the way)
Using orange on one wall is a great way to bring this bold color into any room.  I like how they balance it with an orange painting on the opposite wall.  Plus, check out those cute orange chairs on the patio.
Chair cushions can be a great way to bring a fun pop of color into an otherwise neutral kitchen.
Using orange pillow and blankets is a great accessory that brings in color, and can easily be changed with the seasons.  Such an easy way to mix up a room.
I love this orange seating area! The rustic orange chairs look fabulous against the white fireplace.
Another use of orange as an accent wall color.  

Tell me...do you have any orange in your house?

All images via HGTV






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!