Monday, October 3, 2011

Headboards

I love headboards.  They can be so creative and unique, and can really make a bedroom.  Even in the smallest bedroom space, you can add an amazing headboard to really make a statement in a room.  
Use of a room-divider screen as a headboard.  Unique and very pretty.
I'm a HUGE fan of upholstered headboards.  I love the shape of this one.
I love these upholstered headboards.  They kind of remind me of a huge comfy couch.
Soo pretty!! But possibly slightly overwhelming with all the huge furniture?  Either way, I love the headboard and the footboard!
Functional headboard with lights and storage.  So practical if you have a small bedroom space.
Even the simplest headboards make a room look complete.
I love the height of this headboard.

See...they seriously can come in all shapes, sizes, and designs!!

All images via HGTV



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!