Saturday, May 8, 2010

Neglect


I have been a bit neglectful of the blog since May has begun. Finals are finally over and it is officially summer!! I literally packed up three quarters of my apartment downtown and moved it all back home to the 'burbs, where I will be staying this summer. So now I am deep into the tedious task of putting everything back into place and reorganizing and throwing out and trying to get everything in order. Hence...lack of blogging. But starting on Monday, I am planning to do an A-Z of household things that I love! I have quite the list going...so stay tuned, it should be interesting!! I hope you all have a wonderful relaxing weekend (and hopefully are enjoying some weather other than the unsightly Chicago weather where its currently only 40 out!!). See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!