Monday, May 17, 2010

MIA

I have been MIA from the blogging world since summer has begun. And here I thought I would be free to do whatever I want, and I sort of have been busier than ever. Not really busy doing anything important, just busy doing fun things. We ended up taking a long weekend to Wisconsin last weekend to see a friend from home, then spent the last few days recovering and sleeping. Other than that, I have been running lots of errands that I have been behind on, finally able to start catching up on some scrapbooking, and starting to plan my mom's surprise party. I start work (babysitting) in a few weeks for the rest of the summer, so I'm trying to make the most of my free time right now!! But I am finally going to start my A-Z of household things that I love, once I search for some pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!