Wednesday, May 19, 2010

B...Breakfast Nooks

Breakfast nooks seem to be becoming more and more popular, and I must say, I quite love them. They are such a pretty place to sit and eat, and makes such a cozy little corner in the kitchen. Wish I could have one in my own.

So beautiful! I love the colors used, it makes for such a bright airy room.


Again, love it! The light wood with the white makes it so bright and pretty, and there is just enough green for the perfect punch of color.

Add a comfy cushion to the bench seating and this little corner would be just about perfect.

Completely. obsessed. the end.

Could this corner be any more perfect? I love the pillows, the simple white table, and the white shutters. Absolutely stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!