Sunday, June 10, 2012

Juneathon 2012: The Real Day 9

Did you like my fake post last night?  I was seriously beyond exhausted, so I couldn't manage a real post. Plus, I had pictures to upload and everything...way to much work for me.  So yesterday was actually an awesome day for me! I got up early and spent several hours at the gym, getting an absolutely wonderful workout.

The Workout
50 minutes on the Elliptical-6.25 miles total.  I broke this into two sessions and used two different types of ellipticals.  I did a 30 minute workout before spin, and a 20 minute workout afterwards.  Keeping the resistance fairly low, I had only minimal hip pain!
60 minutes of Spin Class-the instructor yesterday was definitely my favorite, she does a good mix of hills and speed.  I was exhausted afterwards.
75 minutes of yoga-I somewhat regretted this while I was in there because it was so freaking hot, but I am so glad I went.  I felt really refreshed afterwards.

After leaving the gym, I rushed home and changed into my swimsuit, and headed to a friend's to be poolside for the day. 

 It was wonderful, but I have a nasty sunburn to show for it.  I'm neurotic about my skin and applied sunscreen...so I don't know what the dealio is with the burn.
See those lines?  You can't really see how red I am but ouchie.  My skin still kills today.

After we were done swimming, the boy and I went and stuffed our faces with junk food, then went and got frozen yogurt at Yogurtland (new in IL and OMG so good), and then went to see Snow White and the Huntsman.  Liked dinner, loved froyo, really liked the movie.

Then I was beyond tired so I headed home.

The Eats
Breakfast: Protein Pancakes
Lunch/Snacks: Massive bowl of watermelon + 1/2 cup each Chocolate + PB Cheerios
Dinner: Cheese pizza + some fries (yikes..I know.  But it is one of our fav. restaurants and I can't say no to their pizza)
Snack: YOGURTLAND!  So good! I normally get the plain frozen yogurt and top with fruit, but I was feeling adventurous last night.  I tried 3 flavors:
Plain-loved it
Peach or Apricot-didn't like it.  Ate around it and tossed this part
Cake Batter-quite yummy for frozen yogurt.  Plus I ate it with a few animal crackers.  Nom nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!