Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Juneathon 2012: Day 12

Well my friends, I did it again...I made it up at 4:15 and was out the door before 5:00 am for a morning spin class and workout.  After getting ready at the gym, I headed straight to work, had physical therapy at lunch, and then came home to make dinner and then lunch for tomorrow.  I still have to head to the grocery store before I can relax and hit the hay.  What a long day.

The Workout
60 minute spin class-Loved the instructor today, my legs and my abs were really feeling the workout.  It was so worth getting up so early.
45 minutes on the elliptical for a total of 6.6 miles.  I did some before spin class and some after, and used two different types of ellipticals.

The Eats
Pre-Workout Breakfast: Protein Pancakes
Post-Workout Breakfast: Chai Tea Latte + 1/2 cup each PB + Chocolate cheerios
Lunch: Fruit Salad with watermelon, pineapple, strawberries, blueberries + kiwi
Dinner: Quinoa Pizza Bites

I'm off to hit the grocery store before I crash.  See you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!