Thursday, June 21, 2012

Juneathon 2012: Day 21

Wow! 3 weeks in already....June is already on its way out the door.  Thats scary.

Don't you just love having the day off work?  I know I certainly do!  I had a wonderful day filled with physical therapy, shopping, and working out.  In between, I managed to take a nap, and finish reading a book.  Wish I could do all that everyday :)

Physical therapy this morning gave me hope that I may be running within the next month or so.  My hip is getting stronger and stronger, which is music to my ears.  After PT, I did a little shopping spree and splurged at Lululemon.  Oh how I die in that store.

The rest of the day was filled with getting organized, reading, gym, grocery store...all the fun stuff.

The Workout
Day 1 of Jillian's 6 Week Six Pack--I'm trying to work on my core, so I'm hoping this will help.  I had to modify some things because of my hip (aka-side planks) but it was pretty good

50 minutes on the StairMaster for a total of 259 flights of stairs

47 minutes on the elliptical for a total of 6.3 miles

Fingers crossed that I can make it to the gym before work tomorrow, otherwise I won't be able to go at all.
I hope everyone has a great Friday!

1 comment:

  1. ERIN!!! I was nominated by a fellow blogger for the versatile blogger award. I had to blog about it then nominate 15 other bloggers and you are one of them! Your blog is the first one I ever read, so I thought you'd be perfect. You can check it out on my blog and pass the award along if you'd like! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!