Thursday, June 14, 2012

Juneathon 2012: Day 14

Sorry for my exceptionally boring posts, but when you wake up literally before the crack of dawn to get your workouts in, then work a full day, then do a million things after work...there isn't much time or energy for creativity.  I'm trying to get better...I promise :)

The Workout
60 minutes of spinning-sucky instructor.  I like getting up early to go to the morning class, but she kinda sucks and I don't get as good of a workout as I do with the other instructors.  Its making me contemplate not going.
60 minutes on the elliptical for a total of 7.25 miles
45 minutes of PT-holy heck is my hip hurting today.  He killed me.

The Eats
More of the same :)

Tomorrows Friday.  Thank God! I've got another early workout planned, and then I'm relaxing the night away after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!