Monday, June 11, 2012

Juneathon 2012: Day 11

Aren't weekends seriously so much better than week days?  I mean, waking up this morning, all I could think about was that I'm ready for another weekend.  Boo.

I'm keeping the post short tonight because I'm tired, and because it was a fairly uneventful day.  I had a busy but not terrible day at work, and a wonderful evening at the gym.  Basically I came home, talked to my mom for a bit, then made lunch for tomorrow and now I'm laying in bed.

The Workout
40 minutes on the elliptical- 4.27 miles total
90 minutes of hot Ashtanga yoga-fabulous class, I was dripping in sweat.  
Is it bad if your sweat tastes just like water (not salty at all)? Or does that mean you are just really hydrated?

The Eats
Breakfast: Protein Pancakes
Lunch: Fruit Salad with watermelon, pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, and kiwi + handful of Baked Lays
Dinner: Fruit Salad with watermelon, pineapple and kiwi + Chocolate Brownie Clif Bar (eaten in the parking lot of the gym)
Snack: Cherries

I'm off to bed.  Hoping to get up at 4:15 am to make it to spin before work.  Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!