Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Juneathon 2012: Day 5

I did it!  Today I officially accomplished one of my goals for Juneathon.  I woke up early and went to the gym BEFORE I went to work.  When the alarm went off at 4:20, I was so tempted to reset it until my normal wake up time, but I forced myself to get up.  So glad I did, because I took a great class this morning and had a kick butt workout.  Drinking a chai tea latte on my way to the gym definitely helped, but thats okay.  I'm so pumped I went, and would really like to make a habit of going every Tuesday and Thursday morning.

The Workout
60 minutes of spin class.  It was great, the instructor was tough, and I was dripping in sweat by the end.  

The Eats
Breakfast: Protein Pancakes + Chai Tea Latte
Mid-Morning Snack: 1/2 cup each of Chocolate + PB Cheerios
Lunch: Fruit Salad consisting of watermelon, pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, and kiwi
Dinner: Quinoa Pizza Bites

The only downfall to getting up so early is that its only 8 pm and I'm ready for bed.  So I'm off to read some of my favorites blogs, catch up on email, and hit the sheets hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!