Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Cleaning!

I don't know about you, but I've got a major urge to do some serious spring cleaning! Now that it is finally stating to get warmer and its staying light outside, I've been in a total organizing mode!!  The first challenge I would tackle would have to be my closet!  I'm completely out of room for clothes, and I hate when everything i crammed inside.  Check out these beauties...they're enough to make anyone jealous!!






All images via DecorPad

Well...I'm taking a break from school today to finally relax.  Its the first day of spring break :)  
Maybe I'll take a trip to HomeGoods later to torture myself around all the beautiful things I want but shouldn't be buying. 

Enjoy your lovely Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!