Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patties Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Wish I could say I was getting ready to go out and celebrate, but instead I am curled up on my bed working on a project.  Boo.  I'm trying to finish my senior capstone paper so that I can graduate with honors.  Its also I've been working on for the past two weeks, and I have so much left to do!  Someone tell me why I decided it would be a good idea to do this.  Spring break starts tomorrow and I can tell it is going to be full of looking up resources and writing, writing writing.  YUCK!

So since I've last posted...my graduate school interview went well! I should hear in April, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!  Graduation is less than 50 days away...which should be exciting, but I can't help feeling overwhelmed with the amount of work I have to get done between now and then.  

In honor of St. Patties Day, here is some festive green beauties:
 Via Jonathan Adler via Decor Pad
I love the mix of the green, blue and white.  Plus, that rug was love at first sight.
 Via Christina Murphy via Decor Pad

 More Jonathan Adler via Decor Pad
Love the contrast between the dark wood and the bright chairs.  Very cozy

 Via Feirstein & Heckman via Decor Pad
Green & Orange.  Again, I love the striking contrast going on in this room.  Just beautiful.

I should be sitting in that perfect chair writing my paper instead of curled up on my bed.  May make me a bit more productive. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!