Thursday, August 26, 2010

Preview for Tonight

I started stopping at Goodwill about once a week this summer looking for some good DIY projects or any other old houseware items I could find, and on some days, I really hit the jackpot. While I was out shopping one day, I came across a little something that made me nearly jump with excitement.


Although super ugly, this cart was in perfect shape-even the wheels rolled evenly! At $4.99, I was extremely excited, and had the perfect vision of what I would turn this bad boy into. Its now one of the favorite pieces in my new apartment. Stay tuned...the after pictures will be posted tonight! For now, I am off to watch a 40 minute video on examining the infant, and am then heading out for dinner downtown!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!