Sunday, January 2, 2011

I Want...

Happy New Year everyone!  Can you believe that 2010 is already over?  I certainly can't!  What a good year it was, but I am so excited for this next year!  I'm working on a resolutions post, hopefully I will have it finished tomorrow.  I'm currently enjoying the rest of winter break by watching Dexter 24/7, I just got into the show and I'm totally hooked.  I watched almost an entire season yesterday.  Gotta love these lazy days.

Anywho...I wnated to share a little picture with you that makes me drool every time I see it.  One day, one day...this will be on a wall in my house.  Or so I hope.  I already have a seriously love affair with leaning bookshelves, and this one just maximizes its full potential.  Love love love.  

Seriously...look at that beauty.  Sheer perfection if you ask me.  I love the spots for the wine, the glasses, and just all of that open storage.  I hate having to put pretty dishes hidden away in a cabinet, and this is the perfect way to display them.

Image via Crate and Barrel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!