Wednesday, January 5, 2011

About Me Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

Day 02 - A Picture of You and the Person You Have Been Closest With the Longest 

Okay, I realize that I am already a day behind...but I spent all day working on my graduate school application.  The monster of an application has been hanging over my head for the last few weeks, but now all I have left to do is answer one more essay question and put together my resume.  Not too bad!  I need to have it completely done by Monday, but I'm hoping to have it done by Thursday.

So my pictures for today...I'm going to have to include several.

 Me and my momma.  I have to admit, when I was younger (read-rebellious teenage years), we didn't get along so well, but now we are wonderful friends.  I look up to her so much, we learn from each other, and I truly don't know what I would do without her.


 Me and the boyfriend this past Christmas Eve.  We have been dating for over 4 years now, and he probably knows me better than anyone in the world.  We have gone through a lot together, but it only makes us stronger, and closer.

 Me and my best friend H.  We've been friends since high school, and though our relationship continues to change, we will always be together :)


I'll be back with Day 3's post later today.  I've had a headache all day, I'm seriously hoping to go sleep it off.


If you are interesting in doing the photo challenge, click here for the complete list




I am participating in another blog hop today...come join in the fun :)


Relax and Make Friends Blog Hop

2 comments:

  1. I love these pics! So cute, and sweet!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway! New GFC follower
    www.theknitwitbyshair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am a new follower from Relax & Make Friends Blog Hop ~~ you can follow me back at http://www.avonbykaren.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!