Monday, July 12, 2010

Difficulties

Why oh why is it so hard for me to stay on top of blogging during the summer? I keep trying to remember because I have all these great projects right now that I want to share, but I keep avoiding it. Bad me. But anyways...I seriously have about 20 different DIY projects going on right now, and I have pictures and things to share. I've only just completed the first one, and it was probably the easiest of them all!! Some of them are as simple as a few coats of paint to a frame or something, while some are complete furniture redo's, which have shown to be quite time consuming!! I signed a lease for my new apartment for next year, and should be moving in in 2 weeks. YIKES!! That means I have a lot to do before then. I'm planning on uploading a ton of pictures from my camera to the computer tonight (I've even been avoiding that...I'm terrible lately) so hopefully I will have pictures and stories to share soon!!

1 comment:

  1. No worries. Summer is for fun and if you don't have time to blog...who cares? xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!