Sunday, July 18, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

My oh my, where is summer going? Time is flying, can you believe that it is already halfway through July? I for one can't! I have three very big dates coming up:
1. M-Day: Moving Day!! Which should be this Friday (July 23rd)
2. B-Day: My 21st birthday FINALLY! August 14th
3. P-Day: Mom's Surprise Party! August 21st (I have too much to do!)

So as you can see, I have a lot of things on my plate right now, and moving and my mom's party are taking up a lot of my free time. Note to anyone who is trying to throw someone in their family a surprise party...it is so difficult!! I keep wanting to mention something about it to her, and catch myself at the very last minute. Doesn't help that she is the nosiest person on the face of the planet, so I have to be very careful what I'm working on when she is around. Anyways...I finally finished the invites and I wanted to show them to yall because I absolutely love them.


I made these using my Cricut machine, which was honestly one of the best gifts I've ever received, I use it for so much! They took me forever (seriously weeks) to make, but I'm thrilled with the way they turned out. I would show you a picture of the inside, but I'm honestly too lazy to blur out my address, phone number, and all that other good stuff. But on the inside in hot pink paper it reads...

The gals of the sixties were glamorous we know,
But no one compares to the star of our show!
Please join us as we celebrate Pam's 50th Surprise Party!!
Then goes on to list the date, time, place, etc. etc.

So anyways, stay tuned as party planning and moving get kicked up into full gear! My room is basically a disaster of boxes and bags that I am hoping to finally have out of here this weekend, it is driving me insane! I've also been working on and finishing up a ton of DIY projects this week, so I have lots of fun pictures to show. Hope you all had a great weekend, I'm off to finish addressing invitations before bed! Goodnight!!

1 comment:

  1. 21st bday?? WOWZA. That's a big one! I'll raise a glass of bubbly to you for sure. : )

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!