Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Things to Do...

Today is my day off from school, and let me tell you, I love having Wednesdays off. I have a list of things to do...make a new "professional" email account, learn my stack of patho notecards among other homework, and create a blog. I have been reading several blogs lately and fallen in love with reading them. People amaze me with their creativity and their wit. So, here is my shot...


My name is Erin, and I'm a 20-year old nursing student living in Chicago. My day is filled up with up with school and studying... Luckily, I have only 1.5 more years of school, and I'm free!! Nursing school has been way harder than I ever expected it do be, but I do find myself actually enjoying it from time to time. I'm so looking forward to doing the labor/delivery and mother/baby rotation, because this is where I want to start my career. 7 more weeks, and I'll finally be there!

Anyways, I think that blogs are a fun way to express your creative ideas and show other people what you are thinking. I don't really know many people who have blogs, so I probably won't have any followers, but I think it will be fun to do anyways. Let's see if I can keep it up amidst school and studying. We'll see... :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with nursing school!! One of my BF's is a nursing student @ www.preppyrn.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!