Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dreamy Kitchen


Via Caitlin Wilson via DecorPad

Dare I say sheer perfection on this one?  Clean white cabinets + dark wood floors= my dream kitchen.  I'm loving the open glass cabinets on top, the simplicity of the appliances, and the beautiful marble back splash.

And again, the simple pop of pink makes me happy.  It is immediately eye-catching because it is so unexpected.

also....to my readers...is my background coming up as my pink and brown background, or is it just plain white?  It is white on my computer, and I can't figure out if it is just me, or if the background disappeared.  If you could let me know what you see, I would greatly appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. i randomly came across your blog... it is very cute. we definitely have similar tastes in things! especially that we both have an UNDYING love for white kitchens! <3

    -lauren

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!