Friday, January 27, 2012

HGTV Dream Home: Bathroom

I'm sure you all have heard of HGTV's dream home.  Every year, they design an absolutely stunning house, and give the house away to one lucky viewer.  The house is expertly designed and decorated, and year after year, I view the house and drool.  This year, the master bathroom of the house is just to die for.
Is this not beautiful?  
I love the little decorations around the bathtub.  I could sit and soak there for hours.
Isn't that tiling on the shower wall amazing?  I'm telling you...no detail is left unturned in these houses.  They truly are Dream Houses.

Are you as in love with this amazing bathroom as I am?

Images via HGTV

4 comments:

  1. I woulԁ likе to thank уou for the еfforts you've put in writing this site. I really hope to view the same high-grade content from you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own website now ;)

    my web site; organic potting soil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ι dгop a commеnt when I especially enjοy a
    aгticlе on a website oг Ι hаνe ѕomething
    to ѵаluаble to cοntribute to
    the cоnѵersation. Usually it’s triggered by the passion
    disρlayed in the artіclе I гead.
    Anԁ on thіs post Quеen Of Charms

    Hаve a loοk at my рage ... garden

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish to learn
    even more things approximately it!

    Here is my blog :: garden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Неllo, I enjoy гeаding аll of
    уour article post. I likе to write а little сomment
    tо support you.

    my ωeb site: what is core training

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!