Monday, January 2, 2012

Kitchen Backsplash

Hello stunning! I mean seriously...there is absolutely nothing wrong with this picture.  I LOVE the grey stone backsplash against the dark black countertops.  The pretty peonies in the cute pitcher, and the cookbooks sitting on the windowsill.  Perfection.

Grey is one of my absolute favorite colors in decorating, and I think that the grey fabric on the window covering is beautiful.  It can be hard to find the right shade of grey to make the room welcoming and not cold, and those window treatments just hit the nail on the head.  Agree?

Image via DecorPad

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Could you please share what the exact stone was that you used for the backsplash? I'd like to get the exact same one! Thanks.

    Kiran

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!