Saturday, October 8, 2011

Halloween Festivities

Can you believe it is already time to start thinking about Halloween?  Where is time going?!
I've always loved Halloween.  It is such a fun holiday whether you are young or old...and seriously is one of the most creative holidays.  Now that I'm older, I can really appreciate all the amazing Halloween home decorations people do...everyone is so creative!  If you are throwing a Halloween party this year, check out some of my favorite ideas by who other than Ms. Martha Stewart.
Love these invites! My aunt did this one year and they turned out sooo cute!
Coffin tables
Monster buffet table.  This would be cute for a kids party.
Mystery specimens in apothecary jars?  I also love the collection of silhouettes hanging on the walls.
Whats that in the punchbowl?
Eyeball cocktails! THis would definitely be a conversation starter!

What are your favorite Halloween traditions?

All images via Martha Stewart






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!