Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hiding Out

Well...Chicago is having a bit of a bout of bad weather...we are currently under a tornado watch until later tonight and I'm supposed to be picking up someone at the airport, so I'm just laying around waiting.  They're flight has already been delayed by 3 hours, so they're not due to land until almost midnight.  Maybe if this dang weather could clear up then they will be able to get in earlier, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they do!

Check out this beautiful kitchen view.  How I wish I could look out my apartment everyday into a beautiful view like this one.

Simply stunning.  I can't get the other pictures to save onto my computer, but as you can imagine, the rest of the kitchen is just as beautiful.  Check it out here.

Image via Jenn Air Lookbook for Elle Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!